Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Apssie daisy

I dunno whether blogging is outdated now since the emergence of many other techno savvy social applications or networks ..like twitter and wassupss or even instagram. But I suppose many who are still committed to this since I have a few regular blogs that I like to surf or read.. and these peoples are still updating their blogs everyday mind you. Kudos to these people. For today, I just upload this Blogspot apps to my i-phone and I am quite proud of myself since I did this myself. Poyo kan. I am so ketinggalan but it is better late than never.. he..he.. So I will try to upload whatever I come across everyday. Everyday??? heh..heh.. Don't know who cares.
-----------------
By the way, today I dedicated a song entitled 'Father and Son' by 'Ronan Keating n Cats Steven' to someone out there who feel under the weather today.
Chiowss.

No comments: