Friday, October 30, 2009

Botanical garden again!

So sorry ya! Not been able to update since a month ago.
Still indulging myself with writing-up the thesis which seems to be endless (when am I going to finish huh ..). I'm at the discussions part now and part of the draft is with my supervisor (he supposed to send it back to me this week but he got sick..really..that's my luck but wish him to get better in quickest time).

At the same time I got to "entertain" peoples with my talks. The last talk would be on next Friday which will be given to the "politically" correct audiences. This time the organiser would give 100 quids for the best presenter. If wins, the money must be spent for doing research..hmm. Generally what I found in my studies were all the edible compounds from kunyit, green tea, chlorophyllin, hempedu bumi - all actives for killing ovarian cancer ok..the results have yet to be published..tunggu..lepas habis tulis thesis..nanti akan ku hantar ke mana-mana journal cancer.

By the way, what is happening with two important men in my life?
Diorang ok..tak sabar-sabar nak balik m'sia..it's timely to go home..yes.
Enjoy the pics. taken during this month.

Kimi advancement:
-no more puting
-suka melaram..pakai topi & jam
-suka melalak kalau tak dapat apa yang dia nak
-paling suka makan..dia akan cakap yum-yum kalau nampak makanan best
-dia ada laptop sendiri brand ibm..every morning he wakes up and asks for "kuta"
-very active
tu je laah..enjoy the pics.

Btw, Tok Nah and Tok Man akan bertolak ke Mekah hari ini untuk menunaikan fardu Haji.
Semoga mereka mendapat haji yang mabrur dan sihat sejahtera semasa menunaikan Haji. Insya Allah, doa dari kami.


Siapa pimpin siapa?


Kimi the bergaya boy


Kimi chose this seat


Our bekal..btw, that is fried egg noodles prepared from scratch..not maggi!
Others include pizza and lempeng si kimi
Home-made pizza

No comments: