Monday, October 8, 2012

What will be ..will be

Hieya all..it is October 12' already..I am suppose in the era of working people who has their KPI mak nenek and all..it is time to pulun since we have another quarter to go to accomplish 'The Mission'. My work life at workplace had been crazy for this year..it is hard to focus in accomplishing one work load specially the core work that is research. Today, I have to take a leave so that I can have my quality time to write a semi-technical paper and to do the thinking on the future of current on- going projects especially to do some patent analysis. Gila tak..amik cuti so that I can do my core 'bussiness'. At work..people are chasing deadline to accomplish these auditing thingy..I need a break man..

~~~~~

On the other note, I feel quite numb these days. Thank to Allah that my hubby had finished all his clinical procedures that he had to go through due to his chronic illness. Feel a bit relieve. Unfortunately, this year also I faced with berita kematian my best friend Ina Gee. Al fatihah to her, Semoga ruh beliau ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman dan beramal soleh. Tak ada lagi geng untuk I share all my ups and down in life, geng to share our laughers and tears, geng to give good moral supports and all.


~~~~~

No comments: