Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Pic 2010

Now it's already 9 months since we left Sydney for good. Daddy cont. his work as LA (shortform used in my workplace...ha..ha..). Me back to work as "semi-pure" government servant (cause my workplace is semi-government) and Kimi growing up very fast as an active toddler, woody wood pecker, dr, so on and so forth.

We had been to JB (my hometown) in which kimi pronounced as "Jo-Oh" for our hari raya aidilfitri. Prior to that, we had been to Segamat (my hubby's hometown), Trengganu (KT) and Kuantan for family holiday. Ok la jugak tu to cover for this year kan. At least for a 3 year old kimi, he had cover a lot more than both of his parents when they were at his age.


This pic was taken masa eidul fitri kat rumah arwak tok I. But quite sedih la, my father and 2 uncles dah arwah. I'm sort of "kemaskini" kan kimi..ceh..padahal samping pasang siap shj.

Ni 'port' kimi and atuk Nak & Atuk Man dia almost everyday. Tu pun dia tak muak jugak, weekend mesti ajak bothg of us for brekkie. Boring la the foods..asyik2 mee hoon.

Ni trial n error of making muffin. Nasib baik ada 2 anak dara in my family - my youngest sis n my little cousin. Kimi pun menyibuk nak tolong. Almaklumlah, muffin is his fav.


This is the first n last lasagne that I cooked this year. Rasanya belum ada mood nak masak ni lagi. Wait till next year kalau ada permintaan. Si bujang ni punya fav. food jugak..pasta.

Si bujang ni mandi pagi mesti pakai air panas..apa ingat ni London ke? Sydney ke? Cubalah mandi air sejuk..dia tak nak u. Nasib baik dah boleh isi air sendiri. His newly acquired skill.
Gambar-gambar ni mana yg boleh capai je. Coz' terlampau banyak na gambar dalam mcm2 folders kan. Will upload yg lain pulak next round. Ok..have a nice day and Happy New Year (Awal Muharram) di mana shj anda berada.

No comments: