Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Selamat Pergi & Pulang

Yes, we were in M'sia for the past two weeks, first time with Air Asia on overseas trip. Penat wo..transit kat Gold Coast. Selingan: seat dia keras berdengkung..fix seat u..tak boleh ubah2. nama pun tambang murah kan. Rasa jetstar lagi best.

It was unplanned but a wish..a wish to see our younger sister; Ayu Khadijah to tie the knot on the 5-7th June. It's almost impossible at first fly back at that time since I was scheduled for presenting my research output in the Discipline's seminar and I thought of not being able to complete my final experiments, hence, it's probably pretty tough to get the permission from my supervisor to take a few weeks off. But, a wish was granted. A few weeks before the unplanned trip, the seminar's organiser had slot my presentation in the second semester. A week before we flew, I managed to complete my experiments and asked my hubby if he can searched any last minute ticket. My hubby managed to book quite a cheap flight tickets with Air Asia-X less than a week before we flew back home.

We spent a week or so in JB. Alhamdullillah, the wedding went very well, the bride and groom were cun..the weather..was warmer and humid. Nikah was done on Friday morning and on the same night we attended the groom's reception, followed by the bride's reception on Sunday. Wish that someone was not too serious but what to do coz that was beyond my control..it was expected. Another good thing was Kimi enjoyed meeting his cousins. Unfortunately most of the family photos were with my cousins.


Kimi ..a day before the wedding kot..



at Ungku Intan's house..Kimi with his cousins..all boys on the couch (a futsal team in the making perhaps?)



My sis no. 3 Ayu with Aunt Mok and Aunt Nah..before nikah


Nikah day..me got to slim down la..


Pengantin lama..he..he..
that's it for now..crave for more pictures..adik2 & cousin2 semua tolongle fwd kan gambar kawin cik ayu..please. dapat tgk kejap je from laptop aqil. nak publish gambar ayu yg glamer pakai gown kat sini tau.
note: Lepas ni my hubby akan sambung writing this blog coz' I nak concentrate reading n writing my thesis
note2: Sometimes I luv being here..hardly find people that's judgemental on the outer appearance.

No comments: